. All information on this form is for the use of Willow Park Christian Camp for mail outs, follow up, emergencies and administration. It may need to be shared with government agencies for statistical purposes or where safety is a concern we are required by law to disclose information to the appropriate authorities (the Police or the Ministry of Vulnerable Children – Oranga Tamariki)
2. Bible talks are conducted daily in the form of "Devo's", the purpose being to show the relevance of the Bible to this modern day and how to apply practical Christianity to everyday living.
3. Campers are in the care of leaders and staff at all times but are expected to abide by the rules. As an adult helper dealing with behavioural issues from children or cabin leaders must coincide with the Camp Ministry Leader or Directors of Willow Park. We will support adult leaders as best possible but make the final decision with any issues.
4. Willow Park will not accept registrations for children who constitute a danger to themselves or other people. We have a zero tolerance of bullying or harassment.
If full disclosure is not given, we will not accept responsibility for any issues that occur as a result.
5. Willow Park encourage all volunteers and Adult helpers to keep themselves safe when dealing with children individually and collectively with issues such as misbehaviour, bullying, counselling, conflict resolution or even being isolated with children. We encourage common sense and ensuring that we work in teams of 3 when issues arise.
6. Please do not camp if you or your family memebers have had diarrhoea or vomiting 48 hours prior to camp commencing, or are on medication for a sickness.
7. Any issues that may conflict with the rules and boundaries of Willow Park may result in the volunteer/s to leave the premise.
8. Please do not attend camp if you have had diarrhoea or vomiting 48 hours prior to camp commencing, or are on medication for a sickness.
Parents are expected to contact Willow Park if you are not be attending camp after you have already registered.
Filling this form out online does not guarantee a place for you at camp. A confirmation email will be sent to the parent/gaurdian upon approval.