Tantrum Youth Arts is a community of people who work together to create great theatre experiences involving young people. In order to do this we expect you to:
· acknowledge, consider and respect the rights and points of view of others, celebrating difference and individuality,
· value the power of imagination, creative problem solving and risk taking,
· acknowledge the importance of commitment and contribution,
· actively participate in Tantrum activities,
· make sure you inform Tantrum staff if you are unable to attend a workshop, rehearsal or other event you have committed to,
· understand that collaborative skills are an essential life tool and thus lending a hand whenever possible. Practice collaboration by working together with people to contribute to the running of the co-op. This will require all members contributing to Tantrum’s running. [This could include assisting in areas of a production, contributing to fundraising, publicity, office administration etc.],
· refrain from the use of drugs or alcohol on Tantrum’s premises or during Tantrum activities,
· seek to resolve conflict immediately without bearing grudges or gossiping.
· grant Tantrum Youth Arts permission to use any photographs, film, video, or audio in which I appear. This may be used to promote Tantrum Theatre, as well as for archival purposes.
· understand that Tantrum Youth Arts will hold the copyright of any images, audio, video, and performance related material that is created while working with Tantrum Youth Arts.