1. In order to become a Member, an eligible person must believe in the aims and objectives of ICN, work towards achieving them, observe the rules and regulations of ICN, fill out the ICN Membership Form, and pay the ICN Membership Dues as prescribed by the ICN Board of Directors. The current Annual Membership Dues is $ 50 per person.
Make checks payable to ICN and write "Membership" on the memo line.
2. Donations made to ICN during any applicable membership year shall NOT generally count toward Membership Dues except by a resolution of the Board of Directors for the year in which such resolution is passed.
ICN Membership Rules
ARTICLE IV – MEMBERSHIP (Extracted from ICN Bylaws approved by the General Body on 05/02/2016)
Section 1: Members
Any Muslim who (1) supports the objectives stated in Article II, (2) follows the rules and regulations of ICN, and (3) has submitted the prescribed membership form and paid the current membership dues of ICN, shall be considered a member. The Board of Directors may revoke the membership of any member of ICN who violates any of the objectives stated in Article II or the rules and regulations of ICN.
Section 2: Membership Dues – The Board shall determine the amount and frequency of dues to be paid by the members.
Section 3: Voting Members – Any ICN Member who satisfies all the following conditions shall be eligible to vote in the elections as well as the General Body Meeting:
is at least 16 years old
resides within fifteen (15) mile radius from any ICN facility
has been a Member for at least 150 days prior to the date of voting
who has paid his/her current year’s ICN membership dues in full by five days prior to election day or in the case of General Body Meeting, has paid his/her dues prior to voting in the General Body Meeting
CURRENT ICN RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. To become a Member, an annual membership fees must be paid and the Membership Form must be duly filled-in and signed. Current annual fee, as set by the Board of Directors, is $50 per person.
2. The check, money order or other form of payment must specify "membership" on the memo line.
3. The membership runs from January 1 through December 31 of the current year. However, new members must pay their Membership Dues by June 30 of the current year to be eligible for voting in the Annual Elections for the Board of Directors. [ARTICLE IV, Section 3 above]
4. Voting Members from the year just prior to the current year may pay their dues in full by five days prior to election day to maintain their continuing eligibility as a Voting Member.
5. The Board of Directors (using the Principles of Mutual Consultation, i.e. Shura) may disqualify, as a disciplinary action, any Member from participating in ICN activities for any behavior in violation of the core Islamic Principles.