Federal regulations allow Anderson University to credit (pay) federal student aid to a student’s Anderson University statement of account for tuition, fees, housing/meals, and other direct educational expenses.
However, regulations require the completion of an authorization to approve the use of federal student aid credit balances to pay other institutional charges including book charges, trip fees, library fines, parking expenses, and other educationally-related expenses that are billed to your account.
By completing this form, I give permission to use my Title IV federal aid to cover books and supplies, trip fees, library fines, parking expenses, and other educationally-related expenses that are charged to my student account while enrolled as a student at Anderson University. I understand that if I do not complete this release and finalize all outstanding financial aid requirements I will not be able to charge books to my account towards any credit balance.
1. No book voucher/credit will be available unless Anderson Central has this completed authorization with your signature prior to the deadline of August 16, 2017.
2. If you are eligible to receive a book voucher, you DO NOT need to contact Anderson Central / Financial Aid Planning Office, unless you would like to check your voucher amount after completing this form.
3. You may go directly to the AU Bookstore and charge your books and supplies to your student account if you have a credit balance to cover these charges. The AU Campus Bookstore will have a list of students who are eligible to charge books based on a credit balance and completion of this authorization. Please have a picture ID; no book voucher will be available without a picture ID.
4. You can charge books to your account more than once in a day up to the credit balance limit you have.
5. If your eligibility changes, AU requires 24 HOURS to confirm your status and provide the download to the bookstore.
6. This credit balance may only be used to charge books & supplies, not clothing, food or items not required for your class.
You will not be eligible to charge books unless you have a credit balance AND complete this form. If your enrollment changes and/or aid amounts are adjusted after completion of this form, the resulting change may create a balance due to the University. This balance is the sole responsibility of the student.
This authorization will be used for all periods for which I am enrolled with AU.
If you should need to revoke this form, you will need to complete the Opt-Out Form in Anderson Central.