1. The evaluation process will not begin until Mitchell Rosen receives full payment, the ENTIRE case file and all questionnaires. Typically, Mr. Rosen requires 60-90 days from the date all of the above are supplied.
2. When CPS/Police reports and/or video tape interviews of children were conducted, a court order is required to access and view these reports/videos. Although Mr. Rosen may be able to access CPS/Police reports depending on the county, video interviews always require a specific court order authorizing the agency in posession to release or allow viewing. Attorneys are asked to obtain required judicial authorization at the beginning of this process.
3. It is the responsibility of the attorneys and/or litigants to supply all legal documents and questionnaires to Mr. Rosen's office. Information may be faxed, emailed, or mailed to Mr. Rosen's office.
4. Any communications to Mr. Rosen's office (ie: letters/emails/texts) must be copied to opposing counsel. Confirmation of such notification shall be in the cover letter or subject of any correspondence.
5. Once psychological testing or interviewing has begun, there will be no refunds. By this time in the evaluation substantial time has been invested communicating with parents, attorneys and reviewing documents.