4. PARTICIPANT CONDUCT AGREEMENT
I acknowledge that by enrolling to participate in any YEP ACTIVITY, I will adhere to the following guidelines and rules which are necessary for the smooth running of events and to meet the Duty of Care requirements.
I further acknowledge that in the event of a breach of these guidelines my participation in the remainder of the event will be determined at the discretion of the YEP Coordinator. In such circumstances I accept responsibility for transport costs incurred.
1. Unless otherwise advised, MOBILES MUST be turned off during all activities and are not to be used in dorms at night.
2. SMOKING, ALCOHOL and DRUGS are NOT PERMITTED.
3. All MEDICATION musts be advised to event organisers upon arrival.
4. Sleep is essential if maximum benefit from the Camp is to be achieved.
Participants are expected to remain in their rooms after "LIGHTS OUT".
Full co-operation of all participants is expected.